Monday, October 24, 2011

Hiding Ephesians in my heart

I started on my birthday, this journey of hiding Ephesians in my heart. I am five verses in and loving it!
I am using a tip I read about memorization and am using it. I am committed to read through the book of Ephesians out loud for 100 days in a row. So until January 20th, I will read aloud to my son as he falls asleep, the sound of God's Word sinking deeply into his heart and mine.
I recited the first five verses to Ron last night and surprised myself with passion in my voice as I recalled Paul's words to the saints in Ephesus who are faithful. God chose us before the foundation of the world to be adopted as sons! His purpose is that I stand holy and blameless before him. My Father has blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.
Onward to verses 6-10 of chapter 1. Looking forward to having these words engraved on my heart that I might live by them, that they might work change in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment