Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mom goes to Oregon

I didn't rush to OR when Kendra called...it was a very exciting moment for me to realize that though I am still her mom, the care of my daughter has now been passed to Brad! There was no burden for me to rush to her side when she was injured, that gave me the freedom to rest in the Lord and experience His peace in new ways. Several days after her injury Kendra asked me to come down. I went and spent a week arranging for people to bring meals, setting up visitors for the woman who couldn't move much and taking care of Brad as he took care of Kendra! It was a wonderful time of fellowship and talking and praying together as well as healing for those involved in Kendra's accident.
While I was gone, my long time dream came true...my family moved into the house! Yippee!! I came home to a mostly settled family and mostly unpacked boxes. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment